Summit Health provides enrollment for screenings and telephonic coaching appointments using the following three methods:
- Direct patient/customer sign-up using Summit Health’s proprietary Internet-based appointment system.
- By telephone using a toll-free number.
- Sign-up with Site Coordinator (Site coordinator takes appointments and enters data using Summit Health’s Internet-based system).
The online appointment system vastly increases participant satisfaction. By matching the number of appointments to the throughput of the screening team, waiting lines at the screening event are nearly eliminated. An email reminder the day before the event reduces no-shows. Because most people sign up quickly upon receiving the email invitation, the site coordinator or HR manager knows a week or more in advance what the expected turnout will be, and if low, can increase the internal awareness campaign. The site coordinator also has the ability to make appointments for those site employees who do not have access to a computer. The power and flexibility of this on-line appointment system differentiates Summit Health, Inc. from other biometric screening providers.
The Appointment System includes the following features:
- Employee registration by date and time;
- Email appointment confirmation;
- Standby status (waitlist) if time is full;
- Cancellation features – standbys notified;
- Integration with Outlook Calendar;
- Email reminder the day prior to the clinic and
- Secure email through encryption.
Summit Health offers our clients a single-sign-on (SSO) capability for their employees/members. When employees/members wish to enroll they do not want to sign on to our client’s site and then onto Summit Health’s site. Summit offers the capability of integrating the two into a single sign-on. Username, password, and eligibility data are passed between the two sites, transparent to the user. Summit currently integrates this service with several clients.