Summit Health’s pricing is set per participant and does not include hidden costs for travel, program management, shipping, etc. This simplified pricing allows our clients to accurately determine a budget for their program. At first glance, our competitors pricing may appear more attractive than ours, but after adding in competitors’ hidden travel, freight, and program fees, our overall costs are often the lowest.
For example, the price of Summit Health’s healthy heart non-fasting package includes the following:
- Total, HDL, and Coronary Risk Ratio Cholesterol Screening
- Diabetes/Glucose Screening
- Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate Screening
- Paper-Based Body Mass Index (BMI) – Self-Reported Height & Weight
- Counseling (throughout the 15 minutes screening to review results and answer questions)
- Counseling Brochure with National Guidelines
- Online Appointment System
- Health Screening Promotional Materials
- Aggregate Report by Site, Company, and Five-Year Trend
- Electronic Upload of Participant Data to Third Party
- Program Management and Shipping
- State Permits (excludes Nevada and Maryland – Additional Charge)
- High Risk Referral Form and Counseling
In addition, Summit Health is willing to agree to performance metrics in delivery of our services.