Do not get embarrassed or risk losing your client by selecting the wrong wellness vendor. An on-site wellness service is not a commodity service but actual delivery of health care, and you need to protect your clients from a bad experience. Summit Health is the leading provider with the highest rated service in the industry.
By partnering with Summit Health for on-site wellness services, you are providing your customers an affordable, high-quality service that is vital to reducing their health care costs plus the convenience of minimum work interruption for their employees.
When you offer Summit Health you are offering the best screening service because:
- Compliance – Summit Health is the only on-site screening provider who has the necessary licenses to conduct health screenings in all 50 states.
- Quality and Clinical Excellence of our Field Employees – Caregivers at Summit Health screenings meet our high standards for qualifications and competency. Caregivers must sign and abide by Summit Health’s professional Code of Conduct and/or Industry Best Practices.
- Serves All – Supports companies of all (100 employees to over 300,000 employees)
- Core Competency – On-site wellness screenings are Summit Health’s core business not a secondary line of business.
- Experience – Summit Health has over 10 years of health screening and immunization experience.
- Health Plans – Summit Health works with all health plans and has the ability to send screening results electronically and bill our services through electronic claims processing.
- Account Executive Interface – Account Executives can download marketing materials, input and track orders, and download customer reports (e.g. Aggregate Screening Results and Customer Satisfaction) using their own secure portal.
- National – Complete national coverage supporting all zip codes in the U.S. Summit Health has recruited a nationally based staff of over 10,000 medical professionals – the largest in the industry.
- Plug and Play –with the industry leading insurance providers, managed care organizations, and disease management companies. Summit offers extensive IT interchanges to support existing programs, and securely transmit data to third parties.
- Program Management – Summit Health’s program management solution minimizes the effort required by your customers to manage on-site wellness events. Marketing, scheduling and implementation are all managed by the program managers. They coordinate the entire process.