Why do so many leading employers choose Summit Health as their on-site provider of health screenings, health fairs, immunizations and health risk assessments? Summit Health's core competency is on-site screenings, health coaching, health education seminars and immunizations including flu shots. We did not just add these services as a secondary service. Employers are particularly pleased with Summit Health’s interoperability. We integrate with all wellness providers to create a true plug-and-play solution for data collection, interfaces and secure transmissions.
Advantages of working with Summit Health:
- Our solution fully integrates with other wellness programs you offer. Through the counseling that each participant receives at the screening, through data uploads, and transfers, Summit Health helps increase the ROI on all your wellness programming. The screening staff is trained on all the wellness options and benefits available to your employees.
- Qualified, competent and professional staff who go through customized training for each screening event.
- Provides services to small as well as large employers. We service companies from 40 to over 500,000 employees.
- A Program Management solution that gives you a single point of contact, a turnkey marketing and communications program to increase employee participation, and a state-of-the-art online scheduling system which significantly increase employee participation in your screening programs.
- Summit Health serves every zip code in the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada. We have recruited over 12,000 highly qualified, pre-screened, trained medical staff – the largest network in the industry.
- Minimizes the effort required by your staff. Summit Health delivers but you still have control. We customize each screening to meet your needs.
- Summit Health can process claims with your health plans. If your health plan includes reimbursement for health screenings or flu shots, why pay twice. Let Summit Health file the claims for you.
Federal, state and local governments are undergoing a significant shift in their health programming because of their support of health care reform and focus on preventative health services. Summit Health’s programs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of government clients. Summit Health provides scalable but flexible solutions that insure that the same level of service is available to your employees regardless of location. We are experienced and adept at insuring the same quality of service in Bismarck, ND as in Annapolis, MD. Summit offers competitive pricing, a well-developed and long-standing quality assurance program, and a secure IT platform that meets and surpasses the security requirements of many government entities. Most importantly, Summit Health is the only on-site screening provider who is legal in every state.