Our most successful health plan relationships are those in which the health plan has a well-structured oversight committee that integrates Summit Health as an extension to the health plan’s overall wellness strategy, rather than as an ad hoc vendor called in only when needed. Some health plans and disease management customers have eliminated their internal departments for health screening and on-site wellness services, in favor of contracting out the entire service line to Summit Health as its strategic partner. Summit Health works with all major health plans to bill our services through claims and defined CPT codes. These claims are submitted electronically through a central clearinghouse and managed by the Summit Health proprietary claims system.
Here’s why Health Plans choose Summit Health:
- Plug and Play -- Summit’s IT integration capabilities let you focus on your core business. Summit offers extensive IT interchanges to support your existing programs, and securely transmit data to third parties.
- On-site Screenings and Flu Shots – our core competencies – not a secondary offering, and because of their economy of scale, you and your members realize a cost savings.
- A Program Management Solution – a single point of contact, a turnkey marketing and communications program to increase employee participation, and a state-of-the-art online scheduling system that significantly increases employee participation in screening programs.
- Unmatched Network of Staff – over 12,000, direct employees of Summit Health, and they must meet demanding requirements for experience, licensure, and professionalism.
- Licensed in all 50 States – your liability is minimized because Summit Health has met all the legal requirements for licensure in every state.
- Security and Confidentiality – Summit Health meets and exceeds audits for HIPAA compliance and a secure information technology system.
- Account Executive Interface – Account Executives can download marketing materials, input and track orders, and download customer reports, (e.g. Aggregate Screening Results and Customer Satisfaction) using their own secure portal.