Summit Health provides enrollment for health screenings and flu shots using three methods:
- Participants may schedule themselves online using Summit Health’s proprietary, Internet-based appointment system.
- Participants may call our toll-free number to schedule themselves.
- Participants may sign up through a site coordinator, who schedules their appointments and enters their data onto Summit Health’s Internet-based system.
The power and flexibility of Summit Health’s online appointment system differentiates us from other providers. Our appointment system provides a very high level of participant satisfaction. By matching employees’ appointments to the throughput of the medical team, wait times at events are nearly eliminated. E-mail reminders sent the day before events further reduce no-shows.
Our appointment system includes the following features:
- Employee registration by date and time
- E-mail appointment confirmation
- Standby status (waitlist) if time is full
- Cancellation features – standbys notification
- Integration with Outlook Calendar
- E-mail reminder the day prior to the clinic
- Secure e-mail through encryption
Click on the screenshot above to see a larger image.
Summit Health streamlines the online registration process by enabling clients to offer a single sign on (SSO) for their employees or members. When participants sign up for appointments, they may do so through your Web site, without the need to transfer to any other site. Summit Health is able to transparently and seamlessly transfer that data over the Internet from your site to ours. Summit currently integrates this process for several clients.