What is Patient Relations?
Our patient relations staff members work with you and your health care providers to help you get the quality care you expect and deserve. Focused on your best interests, a member of our staff will listen carefully to your concerns and determine an effective approach for achieving your health care goals.
The Summit Health Patient Relations team:
- Responds to your inquiries
- Provides information about our providers and services
- Addresses quality of care concerns
- Helps resolve issues with providers
- Connects you with helpful resources
- Investigates your concerns
- Facilitates resolutions
How to contact Patient Relations?
To speak with a member of our Patient Relations staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 908-977-9499 Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 5 PM.
If you have questions or concerns about billing and insurance, please call our business office at 908-790-6500.