- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
311 Bay Avenue Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
311 Bay Avenue
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
- Cortisone injection
- Gel injections
- Hip injections
- Hip pain
- Hip replacement
- Joint replacement
- Knee pain
- Knee replacements
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Sports injuries
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company's website or by calling their customer service department. Click here to review our list of accepted insurance plans.
Training and Education
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- B.A., Boston University College of Liberal Arts, Boston, MA
- Rotating Internship, Framingham Union Hospital, Framingham, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery, Boston University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston City Hospital, Lahey Clinic Foundation, Shriner's Hospital for Crippled, Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Mark D. Chase, MD is part of Summit Health’s Orthopedics and Sports Medicine team. Dr. Chase is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who treats patients of all ages for a wide array of orthopedic issues and musculoskeletal problems and specializes in arthritis and total joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Chase’s abiding interest in human anatomy, structure, mobility, and function is what led him to pursue a career in orthopedics, the specialty that focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
“My approach to patient care is simple,” says Dr. Chase. “If a patient has a thorough understanding of their condition and a trusting relationship with their doctor, that individual will be in a better position to make the critical decisions that will impact their overall wellness and health care needs.”
Dr. Chase is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, a member of the New Jersey Orthopedic Society and the Associated Physicians of Montclair, as well as the Essex County Wine Society.
When he’s not treating patients, Dr. Chase is an admirer of the fine arts, architecture, and astronomy
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- HUMC Mountainside
- HUMC at Pascack Valley
- Bergen New Bridge Medical Center