Did you know that Summit Health offers team-based care? You may be wondering what that means, and how it can help you.
Team-based care means our care providers help you connect the dots between all your primary, specialty and urgent care needs.
Think of your primary care physician as the quarterback who leads your healthcare team. Team-based care builds on the high-quality, relationship-based care you receive from your primary care physician and adds dedicated, collaborative healthcare specialists in the areas you need to stay well.
Team-based care can help you in many ways, including:
- Higher quality of care. Our care team addresses clinical and non-clinical needs across the lifespan, helping to prevent health issues before they start.
- Improves outcomes. Streamlined care coordination and scheduling options lead to a more cohesive and productive healthcare experience.
- Enhances efficiency. Team-based care helps you better organize and manage your care at the level you choose, through open and transparent communication.
- Expands access to care. Instead of waiting for a physician appointment, you can see an advanced practice provider (APP) for routine care, diagnosis and treatment.
- Seamless urgent care experience. With our connected urgent care partner CityMD, there are 175+ locations in NJ and NY that you can just walk into.
Make your good health a priority today with truly connected, team-based care at Summit Health. We look forward to seeing you soon.