Occupying two floors and 25,000 square feet in its Seymour Street location, our Montclair Hub brings together primary and specialty care serving adults and children. For a full list of primary and multispecialty care services that will be provided, please see below list. The Montclair Hub is conveniently located in the Montclair Center business and shopping district with drop-off and validated garage parking access.
|Allergy and Immunology||973-235-0090|
|Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery||973-436-1860|
|Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)||973-235-0090|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||973-743-8585|
|Orthopedics and Sports Medicine||973-302-6025|
|Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine||973-744-6939|
How To Find Us
Please type 23 South Fullerton Ave, Montclair NJ into your GPS. This is not the office address but will guide you to the parking garage driveway. The garage drive is located on South Fullerton Ave between The Crescent and Plymouth Street. There is NO patient parking available at the 1 Seymour Street, Montclair NJ address.
- The West Parking Garage is a public garage, and parking will be validated for Summit Health patients up to 4 hours.
- Patients can access our offices via elevator on floors two and higher of the West Parking Garage.
- Summit Health offices are on the sixth and seventh floors of our Seymour Street building.
- Accessible parking is available in the West Parking Garage.
Visitors on foot can access the main entrance via Seymour Street, which intersects Bloomfield Avenue between Glenridge Avenue and South Willow Street. Summit Health offices are on the sixth and seventh floors.
Patient Drop Off:
To drop-off a patient visiting our site, enter the address “7 Seymour Street” into your navigation system for precise guidance. Once the patient is dropped off, if you wish to park and wait, please do not park in this lot. To park please proceed to the West Parking Garage (access on Fullerton Avenue).
Opening the week of October 25th, 2021
- General Surgery (Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery)
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Opening the week of November 1st, 2021
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine