Westmed Medical Group is now Summit Health, part of VillageMD
Being part of Summit Health and our parent company VillageMD has allowed us to further our commitment to care for our patients. We all share the same vision: to improve the way healthcare needs are addressed for everyone.
Together, we are one care team. Our providers and staff provide high-quality care for every health condition and throughout every stage of life. And our patients continue to benefit from an expanding network of value-based primary and multispecialty services, and top-notch urgent care.
- Increased access to high-quality healthcare providers
- Enhanced care at every location to deliver better outcomes
- Improved efficiency
- A care experience that connects the dots between primary, specialty and urgent care
Search our full list of Summit Health providers by name, specialty or condition to get connected with the care you need.
Simply walk-in to one of our six urgent care locations today, or save your spot in line before your visit.
Stay connected through our patient portal. Communicate with your providers, access test results, view health history and more.
New and existing patients can access online scheduling to make an appointment today with a primary care provider or specialist at a convenient office location.
Walk-in today or save your spot in line before your visit. Simply walk-in to any of our Urgent Care Centers across Westchester or Fairfield counties, or save your spot in line before your visit.
Why Save Your Spot Online at Urgent Care?
Urgent Care booking allows patients to view available times and reserve their space in line at an Urgent Care before they arrive. When you save your spot online at Urgent Care it is important to remember that this is not an appointment. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.
- Book a visit to your desired Urgent Care location at a time convenient for you.
- Arrive fifteen minutes prior to your reserved time and check in at the kiosk.
- Get care faster with the help of our board-certified providers.
- Online booking is not required, walk-in visits are always welcomed. This is not an appointment. When you “Save Your Spot” online for an Urgent Care visit, our team will make every effort possible to see you at your reserved visit time, but please be advised that medical emergencies may arise.